Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: listened To the loudest 20 -30 Hz. yesterday

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Hostboard Member kayvee6@comcast.net's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2004
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: listened To the loudest 20 -30 Hz. yesterday

    Yes, parachutes and the enormous speed of the jet stream. The fuel cell dosen't seperate until hundreds of thousand feet later, so it pretty much free falls from re-entry altitude breaking the foam covered aluminam that fuses to the metal enableling the pieces to float Amazing how they can calculate it!
    n3135x

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: listened To the loudest 20 -30 Hz. yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Yes, parachutes and the enormous speed of the jet stream. The fuel cell dosen't seperate until hundreds of thousand feet later, so it pretty much free falls from re-entry altitude breaking the foam covered aluminam that fuses to the metal enableling the pieces to float Amazing how they can calculate it!
    You can "ride along" with the booster's ~30 minute journey;

    YouTube - STS-133 Booster Camera Views
    "[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
    Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]

    [I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
    John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.